Friday, September 29, 2006

most difficult classes

I was trying to think of the most difficult courses I took in college. Here's what I came up with:

  • music theory and harmony: Holy Momma! And I don't remember anything about it anymore, unfortunately
  • Bach counterpoint: part of this might've been because I'd already gotten into medical school and was about worn out with college. My only C in college. It didn't help that I turned in a 16-measure-, 4-part fugue one class late (so I could finish up the last two measures) and saw my grade on the project go from a B to a D!! :-(
  • biochemistry: I had to scrape out a B, but thought it'd help to take this before I was assaulted with it in medical school
  • logic: I took this as an elective, along with Jerry, and barely scraped out a B. Jerry's still not over taking an elective and getting a C in it!

0 comments: