Tuesday, September 19, 2006

69 questions

Sixty-Nine Odd Questions
Are your parents married or divorced?:married, since 1960
Are you a vegetarian?:yes...I need to stop eating dairy, though.
Do you believe in Heaven?:not really
Have you ever come close to dying?:yes
What jewelry do you wear 24/7?:wedding ring/great-grandfather's ring/Celtic split ring
Are you eating?:no
Do you eat the stems of broccoli:I know I should, but...I don't.
Do you wear makeup?:Not usually...it melts off me, since I sweat.
Would you ever have plastic surgery?:I wouldn't mind some liposuction...too expensive.
What do you wear to bed?:t-shirt/shorts
Have you ever done anything illegal?:yes
Can you roll your tounge?:you mean trill? No, unfortunate for my Spanish.
Do You have a boyfriend or girlfriend?:no...just a husband
Do you believe in Abortions?:capital "A" abortions? Or just abortion?
What is your Hair color?:red
Future child's name, boy and girl?:Daisy/Sue/Tater/Gomer/Goober/Nub
Do you smoke?:no
If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?:Great Barrier Reef
Do you sleep with stuffed animals?:no
If you won the lottery, what would you do first?:higher a lawyer/buy a motorcycle
Gold or silver?:gold, but too expensive
Hamburger or hot dog?:veggie version of either
If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?:cheese pizza
City, beach or country?:beach...I wish I lived by one.
What was the last thing you touched?:this laptop's keyboard
Where did you eat last?:a bagged lunch in my office
When's the last time you cried?:a little last night
Do you read blogs?:friends' ones
Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?:Does Batman count?
Ever been involved with the police?:no
what's your favorite shampoo/conditioner and soap?:Dimension/Sebastian Suedeluxe/Pear's Total Body Care
Do you talk in your sleep?:I'm sure some.
Ocean or pool?:I wish I had both. I live ocean waves.
What's your favorite song at the moment:"What a Wonderful World"
have you ever had a cavity?:lots, unfortunately...and a crown and root canal
Window seat or aisle seats?:window for looking and sleeping/aisle for bathroom going
Ever met anyone famous?:Donny Osmond
Do you feel that you've had a truly successful life?:Not "truly." But I've been lucky, I know.
Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?:twirl
What is your fav. sport to play?:basketball
Basketball or football?:playing basketball/watching football
when was the last time you went to the bathroom?:this afternoon
Do you drive a stick?:Drive it to do what? A car...yeah.
Cake or ice cream?:I like ice-cream cakes a lot!
Are you self-conscious?:definitely!
Do you like any of your close friends?:Why wouldn't I?
Have you ever given money to a bum?:Not to a "bum"...but to someone who needed money.
Have you been in love?:My husband thinks so! ;-D
Where do you wish you were?:dead/asleep
On myspace why is the 1st person on ur top 8 there?:b+c
Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?:3 times, I think
Can you tango?:Hell no!
Last gift you received?:iPod Video from Jerry
What occasion did you recieve your gift?:Valentine's Day/birthday combination
Last thing you spent lots of money on?:can't remember...Vmax?
Where do you live?:in an apartment in MA
Last wedding attended.:my sister's on October 14
Favorite restaurant?:Pizza Hut
What is your favorite kind of car?:BMW 8 series
Most hated food(s):green peas/frozen mixed vegetables
Most loved food(s)?:pizza/frozen margarita/lots more
Can you sing?:I can sing in tune.
Person on your mind?:Goober and 5th amendment
What's your least fav. chores?:changing cat boxes
Favorite drink?:frozen margarita
Currently have a Crush?:an Orange Crush? But yes, I always have crushes on someone or another.
How long was your longest drive in a car?:from Dallas to Boston
Why do you do Myspace surveys?:maybe someone will think I'm interesting
Do you know who Nick Tyo is?:nope
Take this survey | Find more surveys
You've been totally Bzoink*d

0 comments: